- Preheat Wolf oven in CONVECTION at 325°F.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda and spices.
- Cream butter, shortening and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time and beat until combined.
- Mix in molasses.
- Slowly blend in dry ingredients, scraping down bowl occasionally.
- On well-floured surface, roll half of dough to 1/8-inch thickness. Refrigerate remaining dough until ready to use.
- Using 3” cookie cutters, cut desired shapes into dough.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until edges are light golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining dough. Allow cookies to cool completely before frosting or storing.