While this assortment of root vegetables is a great pairing, other ingredients can easily be swapped in and out. Try turnips, parsnips or cauliflower.
BEFORE YOU START: Be sure to use parchment paper as it will help in the clean up after roasting the vegetables.
KEEP SCREEN ON
- Preheat the oven on Convection Roast Mode to 400°F with a rack on position 4.
- In a large bowl toss the vegetables with the olive oil and kosher salt.
- Spread evenly onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place into the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and stir.
- Return the pan to the oven and cook an additional 10–15 minutes or until fork-tender.