Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Four elements, seven zones accommodate different pan sizes
- Bridge zone creates larger 7"x16" cooking area
- Ceran ceramic glass resists scratching, staining, impact and heat
- Stainless steel trim matches other Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances
- CT30E-208/S $1,995
- CT30E/S $1,945
- 1 - 900/1800/2500 W Element
- 2 - 1800 W Elements
- 1 - 1200 W Element
- 2 - 1800 W Elements With Bridge
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 3 3/4" H x 21" D
- Element Diameter: 10, 7, 6.5
- Star-K Certified
- Electrical Supply: 3-wire, 240 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 40 amp dedicated circuit
*Old* Envision the possibilities *Replace*
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Consider Ventilation
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
Complete Your Kitchen suite
Request a brochure
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.