Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Distributes heat more evenly with 40 percent faster temperature response than gas or electric
- Transfers heat more efficiently because the energy is supplied directly to the cookware
- Enjoy cooking with lightning-fast highs and subtle lows
- Pair our slim 15" width with other Wolf modules for an integrated design
- Accommodates different pan sizes due to three elements and an additional bridging option
- Install flush against counter for a clean contemporary design
- Promote safer and easier cooking with cookware sensing guards
- Cleanup is a snap with the black ceramic glass surface
- Enjoy the illuminated touch controls and convenient lock feature
- CI243C/B $1,685
- Unframed edge for flush installation
- Black glass ceramic surface
- True simmer and melt settings
- Boost mode for high heat
- 1 - 2,100 W element
- 1 - 2,100 W element with 3,000 W boost
- 1 - 2,600 W element with 3,150 W boost
- Overall Dimensions: 23 5/8" W x 2 1/2" H x 21" D
- Element Diameter: 11", 8"
- Electrical Supply: 3-wire, 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 30 amp dedicated circuit
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.