- MD Drawer Microwave control panel not responding
- Buttons do not work on Microwave Drawer touch pad
- Unable to operate Drawer Microwave
- MD model Drawer Microwave flashes "Welcome" and does not reset
- Part number 828279, 828280
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Make sure the product has power to it. Test the outlet with another product (lamp, phone charger, etc.) if possible.
- Use the pad or tip of the finger and not the fingernail to press the buttons.
- The touch pad responds to reverse magnetism in fingertips.
- Sometimes, if fingertips are cold, warming the hands before attempting to press buttons helps the touch pad respond to the input.
- Verify the control panel lock is not on. Refer to MD Drawer Microwave Control Lock for instructions.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- Verify the cabinet opening is not putting downward pressure on the control panel.
- If the control panel does not respond after following these steps, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820