Wolf Drawer Microwave Does Not Open or Close and Controls Not Responsive
- Drawer Microwave does not work
- Drawer Microwave is not functional or operational, not responding
- No power to Drawer Microwave or drawer does not turn on
- Drawer Microwave dead or no power to Drawer Microwave
- Drawer Microwave does not respond when pressing the open or close button or key.
- Metal key/power supply unit
- LCD board
- Switching power supply
- Primary or door sensing switch
- Short or opened wiring
- Wrong operation
- Low voltage
- Drawer motor
Check the Electrical Supply
- Make sure the product has power to it. Test the outlet with another product (lamp, phone charger, etc.) if possible.
- Plug the microwave into a second outlet if possible to see if it operates.
- Reset the unit's electrical supply at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds and retest.
- Verify the unit is not connected to a tripped GFCI.
Check the Unit
- Verify the microwave controls are not locked. See MD Microwave Drawer Control Lock.
- Verify the drawer is not stuck. See Drawer Microwave Is Stuck or Will Not Stay Closed.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820