MD Drawer Microwave Flush Inset Vent
- Is a sales accessory or anything extra needed to install a Drawer Microwave in a flush inset application?
- Flush inset vent, air deflector accessory for MD24 or MD30
- Part number 822113, 822114; instruction sheet 822117
- List of components included
Drawer Microwave Flush Inset Vent (Air Deflector) Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Transitional and Professional Drawer Microwaves require a sales accessory flush inset vent (air deflector) to direct air away from the units installed in a flush inset application.
- In a flush inset application, the lack of proper airflow can result in poor performance or damage to the unit.
- Use air deflector part number 822113 for 24" units and part number 822114 for 30" units.
- The air deflector does not add dimension to the flush inset specifications. For additional information, refer to the Wolf Design Guide and the product Installation Guide.
- The air deflector is a metal trim that helps with proper airflow by directing air out the front of the unit.
- The deflector covers the 3/4" platform reveal, which is larger than the 1/8" side reveals.
- The air deflector is 3/4" high and 2-3/4" deep. Part 822113 is 24" wide, part 822114 is 30" wide.
- The air deflector is not required for a standard installation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820