Sub-Zero Drain Pan Removal for 600 Series Side by Side and Over/Under Models
- How is the drain pan removed for 600 Series Side by Side and Over/Under Models?
- Are drawings, pictures available for drain pan removal?
- Install drain pan for 600 Series Side by Side and Over/Under Models
- Remove and install kickplate
- Where is the drip pan on a Sub-Zero?
- Black bar in front of drain pan preventing removal
Starting with Serial Number 1810000
Prior to Serial Number 1810000
- Tapered ends with cut corners are placed toward the rear of the unit on the wire support bracket. The square end of the drain pan is the front.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820