Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Side-by-Side Model Internal Water and Ice Dispenser
- What are the dimensions of the internal water dispenser in the Classic Series (BI) Side-by-Side units?
- What is the height, width, and depth of the internal water dispenser in the BI-42SID or BI-48SID?
- How large is the internal water dispenser?
- What is the size of the internal water and ice dispenser?
- What size pitcher or container can be used for water with an internal dispenser?
The internal water dispenser on models BI-42SID and BI-48SID measures approximately 2 5/8" wide x 16" tall x 14 3/4" deep.
- The internal dispenser is designed to accommodate a 16-oz (0.5 L) pint glass.
- Fill time is based on water pressure and may vary.
- Larger containers may be used but may compromise the effectiveness of the dispenser.
- Limit continuous ice and water dispensing operation to 7 min or less.
- Drops of water may collect in the removable water grille directly below the dispenser.
- Refer to the Sub-Zero Cleaning Guide for tips on cleaning the internal dispenser.
- For additional information, see:
- Sub-Zero Classic Series Model BI-42SID Side-by-Side with Internal Dispenser Sales, Feature, and Accessory Information
- Sub-Zero Classic Series Model BI-48SID Side-by-Side with Internal Dispenser Sales, Feature, and Accessory Information
- Sub-Zero Dispenser Model Water Tank Volume
- Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Over-and-Under and French Door Model Internal Water Dispenser
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820