Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Lights Not Working but Unit Running
- Lights in both sections of a Classic series (BI) are not working but the unit is running
- Temperature shows faintly on the control panel
- BI lights are out
- Lights do not turn on in a Classic model
- Door left open
- Light terminator activated
- Unit is in Sabbath Mode
- Bad light switch
- Light bulb needs replacing
- If the temperature appears faintly on the display, verify the door or drawer was not left open for an extended amount of time. See Sub-Zero Light Terminators for more information.
- Verify the unit is not in the Sabbath Mode. See Sub-Zero Sabbath Mode.
- Follow the troubleshooting steps in Sub-Zero Interior Lights Turned Off.
- Replace bulbs if necessary. See Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Light Bulbs for more information.
- See also, Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Light Switch Replacement.
- If the lights are still not working after doing the troubleshooting above, service is needed to expertly diagnose and repair the unit. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
See also, Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Dispenser Light.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820