Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Water Filter Will Not Reset
- Classic series (BI) Water Filter icon will not reset
- Water filter icon does not disappear after pressing the water filter reset button
- Classic water filter will not reset
- Follow the instructions for replacing and resetting the water filter in Classic Water Filter Replacement Indicator On.
- If the icon still appears after replacing and resetting the water filter life monitor:
- Turn the unit off.
- Remove the water filter cartridge.
- Install it again, and turn the unit back on.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
For information about other models, see also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820