Sub-Zero Spacing Between Multiple Units
- What is the minimum space required between two refrigerators?
- How much space must be between two units if not using a dual installation kit?
- Can two Sub-Zero units be installed next to each other?
There must be 2" between units that are installed next to each other without a dual installation heater kit. A solid filler panel should start at the back wall and come up to the mainframe of the units.
If there are less than 2" between units, including with the use of a solid panel, use a dual installation kit to prevent moisture buildup and to finish the opening:
- Classic Series (BI) Dual Installation Kit with Dual Wide Grille
- Classic Dual Installation Kit Using Individual Grilles
- Designer Series (IT, IC) Dual Installation Information
- Professional Refrigeration Dual Installation Information
- Undercounter Dual Installation Kit
- 400, 500, 600, 700 Series, UW-24, and IC-27 Dual Installation Heater
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820