- Are cleaning solutions for UC-15 or 315 interchangeable
- 315I, UC-15I(P) Ice Maker cleaner, sanitizer part # 7013401
- Is an MSDS available for UC-15I(P) cleaner and sanitizer
- What is the shelf life for stand alone icemaker cleaners and sanitizers
- Purchase UC-15I ice maker cleaner in Canada
- Cleaner part # 7013400, 7002609
- Instruction sheet part # 7024671
UC-15I(P) and 315I cleaners are not interchangeable. It is important to use the cleaner specific to the model or damage could occur, voiding the warranty.
- There is no shelf life for cleaners and sanitizers.
- Due to regulatory restrictions, cleaner and sanitizer do not ship with the ice machine.
- Cleaning Solution and Sanitizer for the UC-15I(P) can be purchased through Sub-Zero's Accessory Store or a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- If the sanitizer and cleaner are run in the wrong cycle, repeat the cleaning cycle using the cleaner and sanitizer in the proper order.
- Cleaning solution for the 315I can only be purchased through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- The cleaning solution for the 315I should be diluted. Always follow package instructions.
- For Canada, Sub-Zero does not export any chemicals.
- To purchase cleaner and sanitizer in Canada, contact the supplier directly:
- See also:
|Sanitizer||7013401||Not used on this model|
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820