Wolf Charbroiler Cooking Tips
- Is HIGH the only temperature option for the charbroiler?
- Is there a high, medium, low setting on a charbroiler?
- Smoke when using the charbroiler
- Adjust temperature on charbroiler
A Wolf charbroiler has only one temperature setting, which is High.
- Do not use wood chips with the Wolf charbroiler.
- Never leave the charbroiler unattended during use.
- Wolf does not recommend the use of flavored briquettes on an infrared charbroiler.
- Seasoning a charbroiler is not necessary.
For best results:
- Turn charbroiler to High.
- Preheat charbroiler for 10 minutes before adding the food. The ceramic tiles will have an orange-red glow.
- Select lean meat or trim fat before grilling. Flaming may occur when grilling meat and poultry with excessive fat.
- To minimize flare-ups when grilling chicken breasts and thighs, remove the skin. Brush pieces with peanut or vegetable oil to avoid having them stick to the grate.
- Cook the food on one side and turn it turn once. Then allow it to cook on the second side until it is prepared as desired.
- If flare-ups occur, quickly move the food to another place on the grate with long tongs.
For cooking suggestions, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820