Wolf Griddle Does Not Light or Heat
- Griddle does not ignite
- Griddle does not heat
- Griddle does not click
- Griddle igniting on its own
- Use and care issues, such as spillover
- Unit issues, such as spark module, switch, electrode/igniter, gas supply, thermostat, or DSI
- Installation issues, such as proper wiring and Polarity of outlet if constant sparking
- Faulty griddle thermostat
If a griddle is not igniting or heating:
- Verify the griddle control knob is in the correct position.
- Verify the control knob is not stuck.
- Remove the control knob and reinstall.
- Push in on the knob and then release. The knob should slightly spring back into place.
- Reset the unit's electrical supply at the circuit breaker.
- In a new installation, verify the unit's electrical supply source is to specification. Refer to the product Installation Guide.
- Check for proper wiring and Polarity of outlet if constant sparking or clicking.
- An electrician may be needed.
- Make sure the unit is configured for the proper gas type. If a conversion is required, refer to:
- If the griddle is still having ignition issues, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
For additional information, refer to the product Use and Care Guide.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820