Wolf Oven Exhaust and Intake Locations
- Where do Wolf ovens exhaust?
- Where is the intake on the R Series Gas Range, GR Series Gas Range, Dual Fuel Range and L Series, M Series, or E Series Oven?
- Do both ovens on a double Wall Oven exhaust at the bottom?
- Oven vents
- Range airflow
Dual Fuel Range, Induction Range, L Series Oven, and E Series Ovens
- Exhaust below the door of the unit; the air intake is directly above and behind the upper portion of the door.
- Double Wall Ovens have a separate air intake for each oven cavity.
- Double Wall Ovens exhaust at the bottom of the unit, not beneath each individual oven cavity.
- Do not block the air intake or the oven exhaust with decorative trim, custom toe kicks, etc., as unit performance may be negatively affected and may cause unit damage.
R and GR Series Gas Ranges
- Exhaust through the rear vent, behind the surface burners; the air intake is beneath the oven door, near the kick panel.
- Do not block the air intake or the oven exhaust with decorative trim, custom toe kick, backsplash, etc., as unit performance may be negatively affected and may cause unit damage.
M Series Ovens
- The primary air inlet is the bottom of the door, both upper and lower.
- A secondary inlet is over the door, both upper and lower.
- The exhaust path is through the extrusion at the bottom of the unit.
For information about Wolf oven fans, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820