Wolf Recommended Cookware Size
- What size cookware should be used?
- How large of a pot can be used?
- How large of a pan can be used?
Wolf recommends the following:
- Use smallest burner for small pots or pans.
- On gas surface burners, if small pots or pans are used on larger burners, flames may come up around the size of the cooking vessel.
- Pots and pans larger than the burner grate should not be used as they can trap heat, leading to overheating.
For burner diameters, refer to:
- Wolf Oven Rack Dimensions
- Wolf Cookware Recommendations
- Induction Cooktop Cookware Suggestions
- Wolf Range Weight Limits
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820