14" Downdraft Installation Restrictions
- What units can a Downdraft be used with?
- What units cannot be installed with a Downdraft?
- Can a Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT) be installed in front of a Downdraft?
- Can a Downdraft be used with an unframed cooktop?
- Can a Downdraft be installed behind a built-in Oven or range?
Wolf 14" Downdrafts are compatible for installation with Wolf Framed, Transitional, and Professional Cooktops.
- Unframed Electric or Induction Cooktops can be installed with the 14" Downdraft.
- Accessory Contemporary Downdraft trim must be used.
- Refer to Wolf 14" Downdraft Installed with Unframed or Contemporary Cooktop for more information.
Wolf 14" Downdrafts cannot be installed with the following:
- Integrated Grill (IG15), Integrated Steamer (IS15), or Integrated Fryer (IF15) modules
- Single or Double Wall Ovens
- R or GR Series Gas Ranges
- Dual Fuel Ranges
- IR Induction Ranges
- RT Series Gas Rangetops
- Sealed Burner Rangetops other than SRT304 or SRT366
- For information regarding combination installations:
- For additional information, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820