Wolf Dual Fuel Range How to Enter Delayed Start
- Delayed Start Feature for Next Dual Fuel (DF) Ranges
- How to enter the Delayed Start feature
- How to use Delayed Start
See Delayed Start Feature for information and tips on how this mode works and how to use it. Use in any cooking mode except Broil, Gourmet, or Stone. The temperature probe cannot be used during Delayed Start.
To set Delayed Start:
- Rotate the selector bezel to the desired cooking mode and turn the control knob to adjust the temperature.
- Touch Timed Cook, then select the desired cooking duration.
- Use the slide bar to select the desired stop time, then touch Set.
- To cancel, touch the flashing duration/stop time on the display.
- The oven turns off automatically when the cook time is complete.
- Rotate the selector bezel to Off to clear.
To set a time of day for the oven to turn on, an operating end time is required.
- It is not possible to program the ovens to operate on a regular schedule.
- The Delayed Start must be entered every time.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820