Legacy Model - 30" Classic Over-and-Under Refrigerator/Freezer with Glass Door - Panel Ready
Model # BI-30UG/O
Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
This is a legacy model with limited availability. Contact your local dealer for more details. Please consider one of our new models with updated features and design.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products*
- Preserves refrigerated foods with cool, moist air and frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Fight spoilage and odors with a NASA-inspired air purification system
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Keeps produce fresher with high-humidity, sealed crisper and deli drawers
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Filters ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
- Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production
- Display food via a single, triple-pane and UV-resistant glass door
- Ensures excellent visibility with bright lights
- Refer to freshness cards for tips on food preservation, use, and care
- Left Hinge: BI-30UG/O-LH $11,335
- Right Hinge: BI-30UG/O-RH $11,335
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 4 glass refrigerator shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- 1 high-humidity crisper drawer with adjustable dividers
- 1 deli drawer with adjustable dividers
- 1 adjustable dairy compartment
- LED refrigerator and freezer lights
- 1 full-extension roll-out freezer drawer
- Automatic ice maker with removable ice container
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 13.1 cubic feet
- Freezer Capacity: 4.2 cubic feet
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 539 lbs
- Annual Energy Usage: $73 (612 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
- Filters and Cleaning
- Replacements and Add-ons
- 90° Door Stop
- Custom Side Panel Mounting Kit
- Legacy Dual Installation Kit
- Legacy Dual Installation Kit with 60" Grille Frame
- Legacy Dual Installation Kit with 66" Grille Frame
- Legacy Grille Frame - 84"
- Legacy Pro Louvered Flush Inset Grille - 84"
- Legacy Stainless Steel Flush Inset Door Panel with Pro Handle
- Legacy Stainless Steel Flush Inset Door Panel with Tubular Handle
- Legacy Stainless Steel Flush Inset Drawer Panel with Pro Handle
- Legacy Stainless Steel Flush Inset Drawer Panel with Tubular Handle
- Legacy Stainless Steel Flush Inset Grille Panel
- Legacy Stainless Steel Kickplate
- Legacy Stainless Steel Pro Louvered Grille - 84"
- Legacy Stainless Steel Side Panel
- White Side Panel
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Select right or left Sub-Zero door hinges to designate how doors swing open
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
The only dishwasher made to complete the Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen, Cove ensures spotlessly clean and dry dishes—every time.