Legacy Model - 30" Designer Over-and-Under Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice Maker and Internal Dispenser - Panel Ready
Model # IT-30CIID
Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
This is a legacy model with limited availability. Contact your local dealer for more details. Please consider one of our new models with updated features and design.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products*
- Preserves frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Locks in cold air with a magnetic door seal system
- Fight spoilage and odors with a NASA-inspired air purification system
- Filters water and ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
- Delivers fresh, filtered water through an internal dispenser located discreetly within the refrigerator
- Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production
- Keeps produce fresher with high-humidity, sealed crisper and deli drawers
- Refer to freshness cards for tips on food preservation, use, and care
- Promotes easy clean-up with Nano-coated, spill-proof shelves
- Control brightness with soft-on LED lighting
- Left Hinge: IT-30CIID-LH $10,085
- Right Hinge: IT-30CIID-RH $10,085
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- LED refrigerator and freezer lights
- 4 glass refrigerator shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- 3 adjustable glass shelves
- Crisper drawer with adjustable dividers
- 3 door bins (2 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- Internal water dispenser
- 2 full-extension roll-out freezer drawers; one with adjustable dividers
- Automatic ice maker with removable ice container
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 10.3 cubic feet
- Freezer Capacity: 4.9 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 28 1/2"
- Drawer Clearance: 18 3/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 460 lbs
- Annual Energy Usage: $72 (599 kWh)
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
- Filters and Cleaning
- Replacements and Add-ons
- Dual Installation Kits
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Pro Handle
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Tubular Handle
- Stainless Steel Drawer Panels With Pro Handles
- Stainless Steel Drawer Panels With Tubular Handles
- Stainless Steel Dual Installation Kickplates
- Stainless Steel Tubular Handles
- Stainless Steel Pro Handles
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Select right or left Sub-Zero door hinges to designate how doors swing open
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
The only dishwasher made to complete the Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen, Cove ensures spotlessly clean and dry dishes—every time.