- How to turn the ice maker in model 532, 542, or 561 on or off?
- The ice maker display is faded on 532, 542, or 561 and unable to read to adjust
- How do you know if the ice maker is on or off?
- What direction should the switch be toggled in a 532, 542, or 561 to turn the ice maker on or off?
The ice maker on/off switch is on the right side of the control panel in the freezer section in Sub-Zero models 532, 542, and 561.
- The ice maker graphics may fade over time, making it hard to read.
- To turn off, push the toggle switch to the right.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820