- How to turn off the ice maker
- Classic series (BI) ice maker off button location
- Can the ice bin be removed to turn off the ice maker?
To turn the ice maker on or off for Classic (BI) products, touch the Ice Maker key on the control panel. The control panel is found at the top of the unit when the door is opened.
- A single ice cube icon illuminates when the ice maker is on.
- To turn the water off in the home for an extended vacation, turn off the ice maker first and then the home water supply.
- Turning off the ice maker does not turn off the water supply. Turn off the home water supply or water line at the shut-off valve. Refer to Sub-Zero Water Line Shut-Off Valve Location for more information.
- See also:
If these steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820