- Can I use degreaser to clean the surface burner caps and rings?
- Are burner caps and rings dishwasher safe?
- How to remove residue from the surface burner caps and rings
- Best product to use when cleaning the surface burner caps and rings
To clean the surface burner caps and rings, follow these steps:
- Allow burner base and cap to cool.
- Dampen a soft cloth with mild detergent or spray degreaser to clean.
- Do not get the ignitor wet or spray cleaner into the burner ring. Spray cleaner into the cloth.
- Rinse with water.
- Dry with a towel.
- Blow out the holes to remove excess detergent or degreaser.
- Clean burner port holes with a dry toothbrush or use a toothpick or paper clip to remove debris.
- The surface burner rings and caps have a painted enamel surface.
- Spilling on these components while hot can permanently stain or discolor the finish. This is normal.
- Wolf does not suggest using the dishwasher to clean burner rings and caps.
- Wolf does not have any recommendations for refinishing burner rings.
For additional information, refer to:
- Wolf Cleaning Reference Guide
- Wolf Use and Care Videos
- How to Remove Burner Rings and Caps
- Gas Surface Burner Not Igniting
- Gas Surface Burner Clicking
If replacement parts are needed, contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820