Turn on Phone Bluetooth®
- Connect appliance and device with Bluetooth
- How to turn on Bluetooth
- Bluetooth connectivity for connected appliances or Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
Connect your appliance to the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App on your device using Bluetooth . Stand within a few feet of the appliance and open the phone or device Bluetooth setting.
Apple Bluetooth® Instructions
- Swipe up from the lock screen to see Bluetooth settings and toggle Bluetooth on or off.
- Select the appliance to connect to.
- Device and appliance connect automatically.
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App - Connect Ready Products
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Troubleshooting Overview
Contact the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820