Wolf EC24 Coffee System How to Make Cappuccino
- How to make cappuccino with the EC24 Coffee System
- Make a cappuccino
- EC24 Coffee System cappuccino setting
To make a cappuccino:
- Remove the water spout (if installed).
- Adjust the froth regulator on the milk container to the desired amount. Refer to EC24 Coffee System Frothing Milk for more information.
- Fill with milk and insert the milk container.
- Place a cup under the coffee spout, then verify the milk spout is positioned over the cup.
- Make sure the beans container is filled before starting the program.
- The unit will show "Fill Beans" during the program if the container is empty. No coffee will be added to the beverage.
- Pre-Ground coffee can be used if desired.
- Press the Cappuccino button to initiate the cycle (appears as a half-full cup with froth, second from the right on the control panel).
- Once the cycle is complete, place a cup under the milk spout. Press and hold CLEAN on the milk container until the bar is complete.
- Remove milk container and place in refrigerator.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
Depending on the size of the cappuccino being made, the Coffee System may show "Fill Beans."
- Refer to EC24 Coffee System Displays Fill Beans for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820