Legacy Model - 42" Classic Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer with Dispenser - Panel Ready
Model # BI-42SD/O
Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
This is a legacy model with limited availability. Contact your local dealer for more details. Please consider one of our new models with updated features and design.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products*
- Preserves refrigerated foods with cool, moist air and frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Fight spoilage and odors with a NASA-inspired air purification system
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Keeps produce fresher with high-humidity, sealed crisper and deli drawers
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Filters water and ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
- Delivers fresh, filtered water through an external dispenser designed to blend in with the look of the door panel
- Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production
- Ensures excellent visibility with bright lights
- Refer to freshness cards for tips on food preservation, use, and care
- BI-42SD/O $11,615
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- LED refrigerator and freezer lights
- 5 glass refrigerator shelves (4 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- 5 refrigerator door bins (3 adjustable; 2 stationary)
- 2 refrigerator storage drawers with adjustable dividers
- 1 high-humidity crisper drawer with adjustable dividers
- 1 adjustable dairy compartment
- 5 adjustable freezer door bins
- 4 wire freezer shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- 3 freezer storage drawers
- Overall Dimensions: 42" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 16 cubic feet
- Freezer Capacity: 7.9 cubic feet
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 576 lbs
- Annual Energy Usage: $97 (809 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
- Filters and Cleaning
- Replacements and Add-ons
- 90° Door Stop
- Custom Side Panel Mounting Kit
- Legacy 42" Stainless Steel Kickplate
- Legacy Custom Front Panel Mounting Kit
- Legacy Grille Frame - 84"
- Legacy Pro Louvered Flush Inset Grille - 84"
- Legacy Stainless Steel Flush Inset Freezer Door Panel with Pro Handle
- Legacy Stainless Steel Flush Inset Grille Panel
- Legacy Stainless Steel Pro Louvered Grille - 84"
- Legacy Stainless Steel Side Panel
- Partial Framed Kit
- White Side Panel
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Select right or left Sub-Zero door hinges to designate how doors swing open
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
The only dishwasher made to complete the Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen, Cove ensures spotlessly clean and dry dishes—every time.