Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Maintain control with dual-stacked burners that go from 18,000 Btu down to a mere breath of flame
- Simmer and melt sauces, soups, and marinades easily with the lower tier of the dual-stacked burner
- Matches the professional look of other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Reignites flame automatically with spark ignition system
- Cleanup is a snap as sealed, seamless burner pans contain sloshes and spills
- Move pots and pans effortlessly across the continuous cast-iron grates
- CG304P/S $2,015
- CG304P/S/LP $2,015
- 2 - 9,200 Btu Burner
- 1 - 12,000 Btu Burner
- 1 - 18,000 Btu Burner
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 4" H x 21" D
- Star-K Certified
- Electrical Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Gas Supply: 3/4" ID line
- Gas Inlet: 1/2" NPT female
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
- Signature red, black or brushed stainless control knobs
- High altitude conversion kits available
Request a brochure
Need help with your appliance, or just shopping?
Need help with your appliance? Talk with our Customer Care team. Receive problem-solving assistance, gain use and care advice, and get help finding a trusted service professional.
Learn about our products
Shopping for appliances? Talk with a product specialist today. Get your questions answered, learn about features and options, next steps and gain expert advice.
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.