Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Control heat and airflow expertly as dual convection creates just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes, including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—it will alert you the moment the dish is ready
- Includes options such as self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, Sabbath mode, and more
- Versatile design to fit in any kitchen
- Integrates beautifully into surrounding cabinetry with flush installation
- Promotes excellent visibility via two bright halogen lights and large, double-panel-glass door windows
- SO30TE/S/TH $4,770
- Three racks per cavity (one standard rack, one full-extension ball bearing rack, and one full-extension on-door rack).
- Broiler pan
- Temperature probe
- 2 halogen lights
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 27 7/8" H x 23 3/4" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
25" W x 16 1/2" H x 19" D
- Usable Capacity: 2.8 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 4.5 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 22"
- Conduit Length: 4 Feet
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 237 lbs
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.