30" E Series Transitional Built-In Single Oven
Model # SO3050TE/S/T
Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Wolf’s dual convection system provides reliably even heat, reduces hot and cold spots, and enables consistent multi-rack cooking
- Ten cooking modes, including Bake, Broil, Convection, Convection Roast, Dehydrate, Gourmet, Proof, Roast, Stone, and Warm, were developed by Wolf chefs to maximize the performance of your oven
- Gourmet Mode offers nearly 50 presets to automatically cook a delicious set of impressive dishes
- The large full-color touch screen and stainless touch controls are intuitive and easy-to-read
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature.
- The oven offers self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, and Sabbath features
- The Wi-Fi enabled feature lets you remotely preheat, select modes, and adjust oven temperature from your mobile device
- Coordinates with other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliances to create a cohesive look in your kitchen
- Get the most out of your oven with tips and recipes from the Mastering the E Series Oven guide
- SO3050TE/S/T $5,340
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- Two full-extension ball-bearing racks, and one standard rack
- Broiler pan
- Temperature probe
- Two halogen lights
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Chinese
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 28 1/2" H x 23" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
25 1/4" W x 17 1/2" H x 18 1/2" D
- Usable Capacity: 3.1 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 4.7 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 21 3/8"
- Conduit Length: 4 Feet
- Star-K Certified
- Replacements and Add-ons
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Pre-plan important design elements you might like, for example, flush vs. standard installation changes the cutout dimensions and necessary supports
- Determine if you would like to add a bake stone kit for baking pizzas and breads
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Download the Connected appliance app to add convenience to your life, leaving more time to enjoy the simple moments.