Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Roast foods faster and more consistently with dual convection
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes, including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—it will alert you the moment the dish is ready
- Includes options such as self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, Sabbath mode, and more
- Fit a wider variety of dishes within the expansive interior of our widest 36" oven
- Rotate Wolf's exclusive control panel out of sight when not in use
- SO36U/S $6,205
- Broiler pan
- Temperature probe
- One halogen light
- Languages: English
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 35 5/8" W x 24 3/8" H x 24" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
30" W x 13 1/4" H x 19" D
- Usable Capacity: 2.7 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 4.4 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 17 3/4"
- Star-K Certified
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.