Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Roast foods faster and more consistently with dual convection
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes, including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—it will alert you the moment the dish is ready
- Includes options such as self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, Sabbath mode, and more
- Fit a wider variety of dishes within the expansive interior of our widest 36" oven
- Rotate Wolf's exclusive control panel out of sight when not in use
- SO36U/S $6,205
- Broiler pan
- Temperature probe
- One halogen light
- Languages: English
- Overall Dimensions: 35 5/8" W x 24 3/8" H x 24" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
30" W x 13 1/4" H x 19" D
- Usable Capacity: 2.7 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 4.4 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 17 3/4"
- Star-K Certified
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Pre-plan important design elements you might like, for example, flush vs. standard installation changes the cutout dimensions and necessary supports
- Determine if you would like to add a bake stone kit for baking pizzas and breads
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Make your dream kitchen a reality—visit our booth at the Architectural Digest Design Show, June 25–28 in New York City.