Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Breathe cleaner air and enjoy less greasy residue in your kitchen
- "Disappears" when not in use for a sleek, minimal look and use in open-concept kitchens
- Lowers when not in use, and rises 14 inches to whisk away smoke and odors
- Matches the heavy-gauge stainless steel look of Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
- Select from internal, in-line, or remote blower options (blower required)
- Automatically turns off the blower with a five-minute "delay-off" feature
- Minimizes the backward flow of cold air with backdraft transition
- Install a reversible motor box on either side of the downdraft for design flexibility
- DD45 $2,050
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 600 CFM Internal
- 600 CFM Inline
- 600 CFM Remote
- 1200 CFM Remote
- Overall Dimensions: 45" W x 14" H x 2" D
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add select Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
The only dishwasher made to complete the Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen, Cove ensures spotlessly clean and dry dishes—every time.