36" Dual Fuel Range - 4 Burners and Infrared Charbroiler
Model # DF36450C/S/P
Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Wolf’s patented gas dual-stacked, sealed burner design provides precise high-to-low temperature control and a spark ignition system that reignites the burner automatically
- Four dual-stacked burners produce up to 20,000 Btu for fast boils and intense sears and 300 Btu for true simmers and worry-free melts
- For improved temperature control and safety, the spark ignition system reignites burners automatically
- The adjustable 16,000 Btu infrared charbroiler features a high and low setting, aptly handling a range of foods from steaks and burgers to delicate fish fillets and vegetables
- Wolf’s Dual VertiFlow™ convection system provides reliably even heat, reduces hot and cold spots, and enables consistent multi-rack cooking
- Ten cooking modes, including Bake, Broil, Convection, Convection Roast, Dehydrate, Gourmet, Proof, Roast, Stone, and Warm, were developed by Wolf chefs to maximize the performance of your oven
- Gourmet Mode features nearly 50 presets that automatically control the oven to ensure delicious results
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature.
- The oven offers self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, and Sabbath features
- The oven’s Wi-Fi enabled feature lets you remotely preheat, select modes, and adjust oven temperature from your mobile device
- The full-color touch screen is intuitive and easy to read, discreetly hiding away when not in use
- LED backlit control bezels illuminate when in use, indicating which burners are active
- Create a cohesive look in your kitchen with the range’s stainless construction, pro-style handles, and choice of iconic red, black, brushed stainless, brushed brass, or brushed gray knobs
- DF36450C/S/P $12,570
- DF36450C/S/P/LP $12,570
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 1 - 9,200 Btu burner
- 1 - 15,000 Btu burner
- 1 - 18,000 Btu burner
- 1 - 20,000 Btu burner
- 1 - 16,000 Btu charbroiler
- Stainless-steel charbroiler cover
- Two full-extension ball-bearing racks, and one standard rack
- Three halogen lights
- Temperature probe
- 30" broiler pan and rack
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 35 7/8" W x 36 1/2" H x 29 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
31 1/4" W x 17 1/2" H x 20" D
- Oven 1 Usable Capacity: 4.1 cubic feet
- Oven 1 Overall Capacity: 6.3 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 21"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 457 lbs
- Replacements and Add-ons
Express your styleChoose from 10 knob and bezel combinations to fit your overall aesthetic and coordinate with other kitchen accents. Red knobs and stainless bezels are standard and included at the time of purchase unless otherwise specified.
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Consider adding proper ventilation above your range to remove smoke, grease, and odor
- Personalize your range with your choice of red, black, brushed stainless, brushed gray, or brushed brass knobs
- Determine if you'd like to purchase a bake stone accessory for better-than-delivery pizzas
- Add attractive, practical stainless steel risers that act like a backsplash to prevent food splatters and create a thermal barrier for combustible surfaces
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Download the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App to ensure optimal performance and for added peace of mind and convenience.