Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Wolf’s patented gas dual-stacked, sealed burner design provides precise high-to-low temperature control and a spark ignition system that reignites the burner automatically
- Wolf’s Dual VertiCross™ convection system provides reliably even heat, reduces hot and cold spots, and enables consistent multi-rack cooking
- Gourmet Mode features nearly 50 presets that automatically control the oven to ensure delicious results
- Ten cooking modes, including Bake, Broil, Convection, Convection Roast, Dehydrate, Gourmet, Proof, Roast, Stone, and Warm, were developed by Wolf chefs to maximize the performance of your oven
- Eight dual-stacked burners produce up to 20,000 Btu for fast boils and intense sears and 300 Btu for true simmers and worry-free melts
- For improved temperature control and safety, the spark ignition system reignites burners automatically
- The full-color touch screen is intuitive and easy to read, discreetly hiding away when not in use
- LED backlit control knobs illuminate when in use, indicating which burners are active
- The oven offers self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, and Sabbath features
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature
- The oven’s Wi-Fi enabled feature lets you remotely preheat, select modes, and adjust oven temperature from your mobile device
- Create a cohesive look in your kitchen with the range’s stainless steel construction, pro style handles, and choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless knobs
- DF48850/S/P $15,380
- DF48850/S/P/LP $15,380
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 1 - 9,200 Btu burner
- 3 - 15,000 Btu burners
- 3 - 18,000 Btu burners
- 1 - 20,000 Btu burner
- Stainless-steel island trim riser included
- One standard rack and two full-extension ball-bearing racks in 30" oven
- One standard rack and one full-extension ball-bearing rack in 18" oven
- 3 halogen lights 30 oven
- Two halogen lights 18 oven
- Temperature probe
- Broiler pan and rack
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 47 7/8" W x 36 1/2" H x 29 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
25 1/4" W x 17 1/2" H x 20" D
- Oven 2 Interior Dimensions:
13 1/4" W x 17 1/2" H x 19 3/4" D
- Oven 1 Usable Capacity: 1.8 cubic feet
- Oven 1 Overall Capacity: 2.7 cubic feet
- Oven 2 Usable Capacity: 3.2 cubic feet
- Oven 2 Overall Capacity: 5.1 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 20 3/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 657 lbs
Replacements and Add-ons
- 18" Broiler Pan
- 18" Dehydration Rack Set
- 18" Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Oven Rack
- 18" Standard Oven Rack
- 2-Burner Wok Grate
- 30" Broiler Pan
- 30" Dehydration Rack Set
- 30" Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Oven Rack
- 30" Premier Baking Sheet
- 30" Standard Oven Rack
- Bake Stone Kit
- Black Knobs
- Red Knobs
- Stainless Steel Knobs
- Temperature Probe
Request a brochure
Need help with your appliance, or just shopping?
Need help with your appliance? Talk with our Customer Care team. Receive problem-solving assistance, gain use and care advice, and get help finding a trusted service professional.
Learn about our products
Shopping for appliances? Talk with a product specialist today. Get your questions answered, learn about features and options, next steps and gain expert advice.
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add select Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Download the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App to ensure optimal performance and for added peace of mind and convenience.