We’ve completely renovated our showroom in Pine Brook for the best Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove experience ever. Get hands-on with the latest appliance models, including the advanced M series ovens, integrated refrigeration, induction cooktops and much more. Be inspired as you move from one stunning kitchen vignette to the next, and imagine everything your new kitchen can be. There will be live demonstrations, cooking events and much more. You are cordially invited to visit our new showroom today!
Schedule A Visit
Contact us with your questions
From inspiring kitchen vignettes to live cooking demonstrations, the Sub-Zero Group East (Pine Brook) gives you the one-on-one attention you need to create your dream kitchen. E-mail or call us with your questions at (888) 671-9376.
How We Can Help
Visit with us and explore a full range of fully functional Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products in a variety of inspiring kitchen vignettes. Choose the right combination of appliances based on your cooking style.
Personal appliance consultation
No pressure – just a relaxed visit with a Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove concierge, who will answer all your questions about the design, performance, and features of our appliances. Many customers will come with their designer to make decisions together, and everyone who visits leaves with a real understanding of what products will work best for their lifestyle and space. Since we typically spend up to an hour with each client, we’d appreciate it if you would make an appointment, so you can have the best possible experience.
Get a complete, personalized package quote
Based on your product preferences, we’ll prepare a detailed quote that you can take to review with your designer, or even bring right to your appliance dealer. Since custom kitchen projects often involve details that can be easy to overlook, we’ll make sure everything required for your installation is accounted for in your quote so you’ll have a fast, trouble-free buying experience.
Get connected to local resources
Designers, contractors, appliance dealers – our Showroom Concierge can connect you with the very best local professionals for your project.
Styles and models for any kitchen
Not only will you see the widest variety of Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products in live kitchen settings, but you’ll see them displayed in a variety of applications and kitchen styles too – everything you need to get ideas for your new kitchen.
“Test drive” a Sub-Zero or Wolf
And we mean, test drive – many of the appliances on display in our showrooms really work! More than just lights and dials, you can turn on a gas cooktop and see our patented dual-stacked, sealed burners in action, or grab an oven mitt and slide in a few trays of cookies into a dual fuel range or wall oven. Experience the instantaneous response of an induction cooktop, or open and close a Sub-Zero refrigerator and feel the sturdiness of its magnetic door seal in action. (Grab a cold drink while you’re at it.) There’s no better way to experience how a Wolf or Sub-Zero can make life better in your kitchen.
Active in the trade community, Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove offers numerous services to builders, kitchen designers, interior designers, and architects.
We allow trade professionals to utilize our showrooms as meeting spaces to ensure their clients are satisfied and get the most enjoyment from their new kitchen.
Kimberly LittleTrade Specifier Representative
Beth MisciaTrade Specifier Representative
Anthony MazzeoTerritory Sales Manager
Yadira HernandezTerritory Sales Manager
Sam MooreTerritory Sales Manager
Laurie AntosyShowroom Concierge
Noelle SkurchakBuilder Account Manager
Kim HealVice President for New Jersey Sales
Classes and events
There are no classes or events found for the month selected.
Our official Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove showrooms hold regular cooking demonstrations and instructional classes. There are no events currently scheduled in your area, but new classes are scheduled regularly. Contact the showroom to find out about upcoming hands-on learning opportunities, or to schedule a free, private appliance consultation.
|Sub-Zero Group East (Pine Brook)||Apr 30||6:00 PM - 8:30 PM||View Details|
36" Classic Freezer - Panel Ready
- 36" Classic Refrigerator - Panel Ready
- 30" Classic Over-and-Under Refrigerator/Freezer
- 36" Classic Over-and-Under Refrigerator/Freezer - Panel Ready
- 36" Classic Refrigerator
- 48" Classic Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer
- 48" Classic Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer with Internal Dispenser - Panel Ready
- 48" Classic Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer with Dispenser
- 42" Classic Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer
- 42" Classic French Door Refrigerator/Freezer - Panel Ready
- 36" Classic French Door Refrigerator/Freezer
- 36" Classic Freezer - Panel Ready
- 24" Designer Column Refrigerator - Panel Ready
- 30" Designer Column Refrigerator - Panel Ready
- 24" Designer Column Freezer with Ice Maker - Panel Ready
- 30" Designer Over-and-Under Freezer with Ice Maker - Panel Ready
- 30" Designer Over-and-Under Refrigerator - Panel Ready
- 30" Designer Over-and-Under Refrigerator/Freezer - Panel Ready
- 36" Designer Over-and-Under Refrigerator/Freezer with Internal Dispenser and Ice Maker - Panel Ready
- 15" Outdoor Ice Maker - Panel Ready
- 15" Ice Maker - Panel Ready
- 24" Undercounter Beverage Center - Panel Ready
- 24" Undercounter Refrigerator - Panel Ready
- 24" Outdoor Undercounter Refrigerator - Stainless Door
- 36" Designer Refrigerator Drawers with Air Purification - Panel Ready
- 36" Designer Refrigerator Drawers - Panel Ready
- 27" Designer Refrigerator Drawers - Panel Ready
- 24" Designer Freezer Drawers with Ice Maker - Panel Ready
- 30" Designer Freezer Drawers with Ice Maker - Panel Ready
Dual Fuel Ranges
M Series Ovens
E Series Ovens