Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Accommodates different pans sizes easily due to two elements and three zones
- Controls performance with high-frequency pulsation technology
- Revel in a true simmer setting for soups, sauces, and more
- Set it super-low for fine chocolate and other delicate foods
- Install flush against counter for a clean contemporary design
- Offers both True Simmer and Melt settings
- Cleanup is a snap with the black ceramic glass surface
- CE365C/B $2,390
- Unframed edge for flush installation
- Black glass ceramic surface
- Triple-zone, dual zone and bridge-zone elements
- True simmer and melt settings
- 1 - 1,050/1,950/2,700 W element
- 1 - 700/2,200 W element
- 1 - 1,200 W element
- 2 - 1,800 W elements with bridge
- Overall Dimensions: 36" W x 4" H x 21" D
- Element Diameter: 10.5", 8", 5.5", 7"
- Star-K Certified
- Electrical Supply: 3-wire, 240 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 50 amp dedicated circuit
- CE365C Quick Reference Guide-Flush Installation
- CE365C Quick Reference Guide-Standard Installation
- CE365C/208V Quick Reference Guide-Flush Installation
- CE365C/208V Quick Reference Guide-Standard Installation
- Induction and Electric Cooktop Installation Guide
- Wolf Design Guide
- Induction and Electric Cooktop Use and Care Guide
- Wolf Sabbath Mode Guide
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Consider Ventilation
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.