Cleaning Instructions for Refrigerator Interior
- How do I clean a spill inside the refrigerator?
- How do I remove odors from refrigerator interior?
- How do I clean mildew inside the refrigerator?
- How do I remove discoloration inside the refrigerator?
Clean the Sub-Zero refrigerator interior by following these steps:
- Turn the unit off at the control panel.
- See How to Turn Off Dial Controls if needed.
- Use a mild detergent and water with a soft cloth. Water and baking soda paste may be used to remove tough stains.
- For cleaning product recommendations, refer to the Sub-Zero Cleaning Guide.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid getting water on lights, control display, and wood shelving fronts in Wine Storage units.
- Do not use vinegar, isopropyl alcohol, or rubbing alcohol to clean, as this may damage some plastic parts.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820