Sub-Zero Replacement Door Panels
- Are replacement panels available for Sub-Zero units?
- Where to purchase replacement panels for an existing Sub-Zero.
- Replacing Sub-Zero door panels.
Replacement door panels for Sub-Zero units can be purchased through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- Panels are stainless steel or white enamel depending on model.
- Undercounter units only have stainless steel panels available.
- Consult a cabinet maker if custom or wood panels need to be replaced.
- New panels will give the unit a new look.
- To change the door style, see Change Sub-Zero Door Style.
Panel Options by Model
|Undercounter Ice Maker|
|427 Wine Storage|
|430 Wine Storage|
|500 and 600 Series|
|Classic (formerly Built-In) Series|
|Designer (formerly Integrated)|
|200 / 300 Series|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820