Change Sub-Zero Door Style
- Change door style from framed to overlay
- Change from solid to glass door
- Convert door style from glass door to solid door
- Switch from overlay door to framed
- Change from overlay panel to stainless
- Convert single door unit to French door
- Change from framed to stainless door style
- Change from wood panel to stainless or stainless to custom panel
- How to know if door is stainless steel wrap door
Sub-Zero supports the door style change on a limited number of products.
Cannot change door style from:
- Any style solid door to a glass door model.
- High altitude glass door to normal glass door.
- Wrapped stainless steel door (designated by an S in the model number), to an overlay or framed door.
- Single door to French door.
- Wrapped stainless steel door to a different handle style stainless steel door.
- Dispenser door to a non-dispenser solid door. See Add or Remove a Water Dispenser.
- Framed door to overlay door on 200/300 or 500 Series models.
- Framed or overlay door to stainless steel wrapped door (including a UC-24BG/O to UC-24BG/S).
Can change door style from:
- Overlay door to framed door on 600 and Classic series (BI) models.
- Order framed handles for each door and a louvered grille if desired or reuse the existing grille.
- Framed to overlay on 600.
- Handle side door trims for each door, an overlay grille, and custom handles are needed.
- The channel holds a 1/4" panel on framed doors.
- Framed to overlay on Classic series models.
- Overlay panels are a minimum 5/8" thick.
- See also, Classic Framed to Overlay Conversion.
- Flush Inset overlay panels can be changed for Flush Inset stainless steel panels and vice versa. See also:
- In some situations, door style can be changed from a glass door to a solid door. See Solid Door Option for Glass Door Models for additional information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820