Sub-Zero Legacy Undercounter (UC) Panel Options
- Can UC-24 Legacy Undercounter units have a custom overlay panel installed?
- Do UC-24 Legacy Undercounter units come in stainless steel?
- Are side panels available for UC-24 or Legacy Undercounter models?
- UC-24 square or obround standoff stainless panels
- Part number 7030428, 7030429
The UC-24R and UC-24C(I) ship without a panel attached to the door. Either a custom overlay panel or a stainless steel accessory panel can be installed to the unit. Part numbers for the accessory stainless steel door panels are as follows:
- Stainless steel and overlay panels install the same way. Both use the brackets that come with the unit.
Stainless Steel Panel Options
- Tubular style handle panels:
- Stainless panel with square standoffs: 7030428
- Stainless panel with obround standoffs: 7001381
- The obround standoff UC-24 stainless panels are only sold for replacements.
- Pro handle stainless panels: 7030429 (formerly part number 7006799).
Custom Panel Options
- Custom panel dimensions are available in the Sub-Zero UC Undercounter Design Guide.
- Custom panels can be made wider toward the handle side only.
- Taller custom panels may be possible by notching out the back side of the panel for the door hinge.
- Sub-Zero does not provide specifications for this taller panel application.
- Use the panel drilling template (part number 7004419), which is included with the unit, for placement of brackets on an overlay panel.
- The UC-24BG must be specified as overlay or stainless. A stainless panel is not available for overlay models.
- The UC-24RO is standard to have a stainless steel door and cannot be overlay.
- Side and top panels are not available for the UC-24 or Undercounter models.
- Side and top panel dimensions are not available.
- UC-24 and UW-24 Installation Hardware
- Change Sub-Zero Glass Door Models to Solid Door - Includes information for UW-24 units
- Undercounter or Wine Storage Flush Inset Information
- Undercounter Kickplate Installation - Includes part numbers and dimensions
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820