Wolf Knob Replacement
- What color knobs are available for the Wolf Range?
- Replacement knob part number for Wolf Range, Rangetop, Oven, Grill, or Ventilation Hood
- Buy replacement knob for Wolf product
- Order replacement for broken Wolf knob or bezel
- Cannot install knob on Wolf product
Knobs slip onto the burner shaft.
- To remove, pull the knob out.
- To reinsert, push the knob onto the shaft.
If a knob isn't installing correctly, refer to:
Genuine parts for Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Knobs are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
To determine a unit's model number, refer to Wolf Serial Tag Locations.
Ranges and Rangetops
- Induction Range Knobs and Bezels
- Dual Fuel and Sealed Burner Rangetop Individual Stainless Steel Knobs
- Legacy Dual Fuel Range Knobs
- CT Gas Cooktop Stainless Steel Knobs
- CG Gas Cooktop Knobs
- GR Gas Range Knobs
- GR Gas Range Individual Red, Black and Stainless Steel Knobs
- R Series Gas Range and RT Gas Rangetop Standard Knobs and Bezels
Grills, Hoods, and Ovens
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820