- 15” Undercounter Ice Maker water filter
Steps to Verify Issue:
To replace water filter:
- To remove the water filter, rotate one-quarter turn counterclockwise and the filter will pop out. Refer to the illustration below.
- Reverse the process to install the new filter.
- Touch and hold CLEAN for 6 seconds to reset the indicator.
The water filter should be replaced every six months, after a prolonged shutdown, or after 8,000 ice-making cycles.
- "REPLACE FILTER" illuminates on the control panel, indicating that the water filter needs to be replaced.
- The ice maker bypasses the filter when it is removed, so the water supply does not need to be turned off.
- Poor water quality may require more frequent water filter replacement.
- Replacement Sub-Zero water filters can be ordered online at Sub-Zero's Acessory Store or through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820