- Motor overload
- Blender shut off while blending
- Blades stopped moving while mixing
- There is no power to the blender
- The blender will not turn back on
Steps to Verify Issue:
To check the blender:
- Blend smaller quantities, as a thick mixture may halt blending.
- Verify the blender is securely plugged in to the electrical outlet.
- Verify the electrical outlet has not blown a fuse or tripped a circuit breaker.
- Unplug the blender and allow it to cool for 15-45 minutes.
- Turn the dial to a Manual setting and press Start.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820