- Command entered at control board while unit senses door is closed
- Error code L0 C, L0C, LO C, or LOC
- Classic Series (BI) controls non-responsive and LO C shown on the control panel, display
- Lo C appears with any other indicator
"L0 C" appears on a Classic Series (BI) product when a command was entered at the control board while the unit believed the door was closed.
- "L0 C" may appear during initial installation and power-up for the first time (by pressing any key).
- "L0 C" cannot be forced to appear on the UIM by pressing any number or sequence of numbers.
- It should appear only when the door switch is closed.
If other indicators are also present along with L0 C, address them separately; the indicators are not connected.
- Make sure light switch assembly is not stuck.
- Confirm if the door or drawer was possibly left ajar for an extended period of time.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Light Terminators for additional information.
- Leave the door closed for 45 minutes to reset the control board.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820