- How to select brewing mode on Drip Coffee System
- Wolf Gourmet Drip Coffee System brewing mode selection
- What is the difference between MANUAL and ACCU-BREW?
The Wolf Gourmet Drip Coffee System offers three modes:
- Allows you to use the Coffee System like a traditional drip coffee maker.
- The ACCU-BREW functions are disabled.
- Allows you to set the number of cups and strength of the coffee you would like to brew.
- The Coffee System enables the weight scale in the coffee drawer to allow you to precisely add the correct amount of coffee for the strength and cups you have selected.
- See also, Drip Coffee System ACCU-BREW Mode.
- Used to clean the Coffee System every 300 cycles.
WARNING! Burn Hazard
To avoid hot coffee overflowing from the filter basket:
- When using decaffeinated coffee, do not exceed the coffee manufacturer's recommended serving amount.
- If filter basket overflow occurs, unplug Coffee System and allow coffee in filter basket to cool before removing filter basket.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820