- Wolf Coffee System cup warmer, Cup Warming Drawer model CW24/B, and CW24/S features
- Information about Cup Warming Drawer
- How big is the interior of the CW24 Cup Warming Drawer?
- Can towels or napkins be warmed in the Cup Warming Drawer?
Steps to Verify Issue:
The Cup Warming Drawer controls cycle through temperature, timer, and optional Delay Start settings.
- Temp and Timer must be set for the unit to turn on.
- Delay Start is optional.
- If a delay is not selected, the unit will start immediately and run for the duration of the Timer setting.
- The timer is programmable from 1 minute to 4 hours.
Setting Cup Warming Drawer Controls
- Touch On/Menu.
- The display turns on, and Temp illuminates.
- Touch More or Less/Off to adjust to the desired temperature.
- Once the temperature is set, touch On/Menu to go to the next setting.
- Timer illuminates.
- Touch More or Less/Off to set the desired run time.
- Once the run time is set, touch On/Menu to go to the next setting.
- Delay Start illuminates.
- Touch More or Less/Off to adjust the Delay Start time, if desired.
- Delay Start is programmable from 1 minute to 9 hours 50 minutes.
- Touch On/Menu to begin operation.
- The unit will automatically shut off at the end of the run time.
- Touch Less/Off to turn the unit off at any time.
CW24/B and CW24/S Cup Warming Drawers are available to compliment EC24 Wolf Coffee Systems.
- CW24/B and CW24/S have interior usable dimensions of 17" wide, 20" deep, and 4" tall.
- No trim kit is available for the CW24/B or CW24/S to match an EC24 with a 30" trim kit installed.
- The design guide does not have a stacked drawing of the Cup Warming Drawer and Coffee System. However, the text indicates the 1/8" reveal is required on all sides of the Cup Warming Drawer.
- A stacked drawing is available using the Reveal Specification Tool, which shows the 1/8" reveal.
- If the Cup Warming Drawer is installed on its own, there will be a 1/4" gap above it.
- The Coffee System has no bottom trim. It sits on top of the Cup Warming Drawer.
- The CW24/B and CW24/S Cup Warming Drawer are opened manually.
- Food or fabrics cannot be warmed in the drawer due to open heating elements.
- Cup Warming Drawers are not Star-K compliant for use on the Sabbath.
Refer to the Cup Warming Drawer Use and Care Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820