- Cannot change the settings on my countertop oven
- Toaster oven is not changing modes
- Display on counter top oven is blank
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify the unit is not in sleep mode.
- The countertop oven features a sleep mode where if the oven is not performing a task, or has not been activated for thirty seconds, the oven will go into sleep mode.
- The display will be blank except for the Wolf Gourmet logo.
- To bring the oven out of sleep mode, press any button or turn any knob to reactivate the oven.
- Verify the unit is not preheating.
- While preheating, the display will alternate between the set temperature and the actual oven temperature.
- If the oven is in Proof mode, the temperature will not be adjustable and the Temp/Darkness knob will not respond.
- If the oven is in Bake or Roast mode with the temperature probe in use, the timer will not be usable and the Time/Slice knob will not respond.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820