- What is convection cooking?
- How do I use the convection cooking mode?
- What adjustments do I make when using convection mode?
- "CONV" is the convection mode setting.
- Convection can only be used with ROAST and BAKE modes.
- Convection uses forced, hot air to speed the baking or roasting process for faster, more even cooking.
- There are no convection fan heating elements.
- When using "CONV", reduce recipe temperature by 25°F (14°C) or reduce the cooking time by up to 25%.
- Center food in the oven.
- Rack position will vary depending on size of food.
- Preheating is necessary only for food that bakes less than 20 minutes and products like popovers where steam rising is important.
- Broil can not be used with convection mode.
- Press "CONV" to activate the convection mode.
- The convection button can be toggled on or off to provide convection cooking at any time during the Roast or Bake modes.
- CONV mode can be stopped at any time by pressing the CONV button.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820