- What kind of cookware is recommended for use in the WGCO100S countertop oven?
- Can ceramic cookware be used in the countertop oven?
- Is it okay to use a small pizza stone in the countertop oven?
- What kind of baking dishes should be used in the countertop oven?
- Can foil and parchment paper be used in the countertop oven?
- Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven suggested cookware
- Countertop Oven cookware recommendations
Wolf Gourmet Countertop Ovens accomodate the use of many different types of cookware.
- Many baking dishes, pizza stones, and cooking tools that are suitable for use in a standard oven may also be used in a countertop oven
- To be sure that the baking dish or cookware is suitable for use in a countertop oven, it is important to contact the manufacturer of the dish or the cookware
- Foil and parchment paper may be used as well, but be careful to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use of these items in cooking
- Always ensure that no baking dishes, foils, or other baking tools are in direct contact with the sides or the door during cooking
- For internal measurements, see also Countertop Oven Internal Clearance
- Under most settings, the highest temperature that can be selected is 450°F
- In Broil mode, the HI setting is about 550°F (288°C) and the LO setting is approximately 450°F (232°C)
- Countertop Oven Cooking Recommendations
- Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Racks
- Toasting Bread on Wolf Countertop Oven
- Countertop Oven Crumb Tray
Refer to the Countertop Oven Use & Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820