- Why does the display show 400 F in probe mode, when it was set to a higher temperature?
- Why is the displayed temperature not the same as the temperature that was selected?
- When cooking in probe mode, why is the displayed temperature lower than what was set?
- Why is the WGCO100S countertop oven temperature low?
Steps to Verify Issue:
3. When actual temperature reaches 450F, the unit will beep and preheat stops, but the display may show 400F instead of 450F. A manual temperature reading will show the unit is at the original setting of 450F.
If this problem is noticed, the displayed temperature can be manually changed to show the original set temperature. After it is manually changed, the display should read the correct set temperature.
For further assistance, please contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at Customer.Service@Subzero.com or call (800) 222-7820.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820