- How large of a baking pan will my Countertop Oven hold?
- How big of a chicken will the Countertop Oven handle?
- What are the internal measurements or dimensions of the oven?
- How large is the usable area inside the oven?
- How big of a pizza will the Countertop Oven hold?
- What is the distance between the rack and the top element?
- Internal dimensions of Countertop Oven
With the Countertop Oven rack in the lowest position, the interior usable area measurements are 14.75" wide x 11.5" deep x 6.5" high.
- Always allow at least 1 inch (2-1/2 centimeters) of space between food and heating element.
- Do not allow food or baking dishes to touch the sides or the door during cooking.
- WGCO100S Countertop Ovens hold most 9" W x 13" D baking pans.
- Pans with wide handles may not fit.
- The WGCO100S Countertop Oven can hold a 5.5 pound (2.5 kilogram) chicken.
- Countertop Oven interior dimensions are:
- From the lower rack position to the top element is 6.5".
- From the middle rack position to the top element is 5".
- From the upper rack position to the top element is 3".
- From the lower rack to the upper rack position is 2".
- The bottom element to lower rack position measurement is 2".
- A standard size (12" diameter) frozen pizza will fit in the Countertop Oven.
- See also, Countertop Oven External Clearance.
Refer to the Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820